fullsizerender-104
Beauty

Get kissable lips with Maybelline’s Powder Matte Lipstick

I’m sure you have a favourite go-to lipstick. The kind of lipstick that you can use from day to night or that lipstick which can help transform your look from simple to elegant instantly. If you’re looking for a lightweight, no stickiness, hydrating matte-finish lipstick, you’re lucky because Maybelline recently launched their newest lipstick collection called Powder Matte Lipstick. It’s their most lightweight matte lipstick. It comes in fifteen, yes fifteen, shades! The collection focuses on nudes, pinks and reds.

fullsizerender-98 fullsizerender-104

Pinks:

Mauve It Up

• dupe for MAC’s Pink Nouveau
  • cotton candy pink think of Betty Cooper’s lipstick

Pink Shot

• hot pink
  • dupe for MAC’s Candy Yumyum

Up To Date

• perfect crossbreed of red and pink

Fuchsia Flash

• deep, bright pink

Pink Potion

• raspberry pink

Technically Pink

• barbie pink

fullsizerender-105 fullsizerender-102

Reds:

Cherry Chic

• subtle red
  • not too bright, not too dark

Noir Red

• sangria red with a subtle hint of penny brown

Plum Perfection

Touch of Nude

• perfect MLBB
  • taupe-like nude

Barely There

• pinkish nude

Make Me Blush

• salmon pink with a hint of apricot peach

Nude Illusion

• pale pink

fullsizerender-101 fullsizerender-94

It has a silky smooth powdery finish and is perfect for all skin types. It’s also creamy and highly pigmented. It’s as if you’re applying butter on your lips then dries into a matte finish. It stays all day long and lasts after two meals. I love how it sticks on the lips. It doesn’t get messy when you remove it.

fullsizerender-100

I personally love Plum Perfection, although, I think they should’ve made it darker. For the pinks, I’m really into Mauve It Up because I’m addicted to Riverdale and I love how it mimics Betty Cooper’s lipstick shade. Lastly, Make Me Blush for the nudes because it’s on the MLBB shade but bright enough to lighten up the face.

Have you tried the new Maybelline Powder Matte Lipsticks? Which one is your favourite?

PS: BeautyMNL and Watsons are having an introductory sale for these lovelies. Get yours now at P199 only!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

• Reply Norlaica C Didato February 24, 2017 at 11:19 am

Yay! My Fav. Brand of lipstick! So fab! Hope to try all the shades soon. 😊

• Reply Diane Salazar March 2, 2017 at 8:01 pm

What’s your fave shade? 🙂

• Reply Danish February 26, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Omg! Its sooo pretty, im so fond of pink lippies, so gorg!!! 😍💖

• Reply Diane Salazar February 28, 2017 at 10:37 am

I super love their new lipstick collection! Sobrang okay talaga 🙂

• Reply Jhake O. February 28, 2017 at 1:25 pm

I have three new lipsticks in my kit right now but if i’ll be getting a few from this collection, it will be Nude Illusion, Touch of Nude and Make Me Blush.

• Reply Diane Salazar March 2, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Make Me Blush is one of my favorites 🙂 They’re super adorbs, no?

• Reply Danaleen Bernardo (mcdanaleen) March 2, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Dupe nga po sya ate sa Ruby Woo <3 Dry po kase sa lips ko ung Ruby Woo 🙁 Checheck ko tong specific shade na to <3

• Reply Diane Salazar March 6, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Pero this one’s the best no? It really doesn’t dry out the lips 🙂

• Reply Kathlyn Santos March 13, 2017 at 12:26 pm

I super love the Mauve It Up, Barely There and Nude Illusion! I want to try them 😍😍

• Reply Gel Sarm March 13, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Maybelline lipsticks are really worth investing for 🙂 They are very affordable and with very good quality. I love Up To Date from the Pink, Cherry Chic from the Red and Touch of Nude from the Nude. 🙂

• Reply Jeanette Layar March 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm

I already tried the Mauve it Up of Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick . I love it, It feels smooth on my lips! And what I like most it last for an hour even after you eat or drink .
    I want to try Touch of Nude but it’s always out of stock.

• Reply Mary Jean Avilla March 13, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Yay, they are all adorable… I want the Make me Blush

• Reply Andrea Mae Fernando March 14, 2017 at 5:44 am

Wow! Their shades are superb!!!! I wan them all! Charot 😍😍😍😍

• Reply KATE LYNSEY ESTRERA March 14, 2017 at 9:49 am

All the shades are gorg!!! Love all the colors perfect for everday. 😍💄💓

• Reply Ma-Anne March 15, 2017 at 5:09 am

I’m hoping to win so that I can try this new collection. 😍😍

• Reply cheryll March 15, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Super love your product ,. 😍😍😍😍 I 💗 u Maybelline ! 😘😘😘

• Reply Jia Severino March 16, 2017 at 6:00 pm

The best lipstick line ever in Maybelline! It sets in a lightweight matte. But the only cons is, it has limited color in Nudes which I usually love right now. But still a thumb’s up! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Reply Patricia Samaniego March 24, 2017 at 1:25 am

Hi Ms. Diane! 🙂 I wanna try those lippies. I wanna try the cherry chic & plum perfection. I have a dark lips and I’m sure that the cherry chic/plum perfection shades will prevent my face from looking pale. Mwaaaa ♥